Friday, January 18, 2013

8 weeks

I'm just over 8 weeks along now. Morning sickness and heartburn have been particularly obnoxious lately. A day doesn't go by that I'm not taking something to fight off the nausea. I haven't thrown up, and I hope it stays that way. Nausea is bad enough, but at least it is tolerable. And you can usually function through it.

The heartburn has been annoying the last couple of days. I bought some Tums tonight (cherry flavored- not that bad really), and I've been chewing on them as needed, as well as taking Zantac here and there.

I realized while reading a message board how lucky I am to have as good of a husband as Joseph. Apparently a lot of women deal with men saying their symptoms aren't real, or don't help at all, or they want to nearly demand sex when the woman doesn't feel up to it. Joseph hasn't done any of those things, and he has been so supportive when I'm feeling ill and when I was on bed rest per the ER doctor for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment