Sunday, March 30, 2014

7 months old today

Saoirse is 7 months old today! 

I found this picture last night of Saoirse at about 2.5 months old. 
I know back then I thought she was chunky. She was so tiny in comparison to now!
So much more cheek! And tummy. And you can't tell as well in this pic, but the thunder thighs!

You can see the thunder thighs here. This was yesterday. 

She's really getting in to this whole solid food thing. I'm sure the nasal congestion isn't hurting that any. It's easier to eat baby food with a stopped up nose than to nurse. And this is one child who hates having her nose suctioned. Not that any child likes it, even with the sudden ability to breathe. 

Her favorite food (that isn't breastmilk) is bananas, followed by sweet potatoes and peaches. I'm not sure which comes in 2nd and which is 3rd. I just know bananas are a definite 1st. She LOVES bananas. We're also working on standing. She's pretty good at it with some support. She'll get there. Her sitting skills have come such a long way in the last month. 

And of course, I had to share this bunny ear picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment