Saturday, February 15, 2014

1st Valentine's Day











I took these yesterday in honor of Saoirse's first Valentine's Day. I'd been meaning to do a photo shoot for a while and, well, I had black sheets on my bed which made for an easy background. She's grown so much. She's almost 17 lbs, due to start solid foods at the beginning of March, when she's 6 months old. She still fits in many of her 3 mos outfits, but she's definitely moved more solidly into the 3-6 and 6 mos clothes area. 

She loves picking things up and shoving them in her mouth. She tried to steal some of Ana-Cherie's French fries yesterday, but my mom caught her before she got them into her mouth. Which is good because French fries are definitely not what I planned for her first solid food (that'd be avocado). We still haven't had that first tooth break through, even though she's been teething for what seems like forever. 

She loves to "fly" (us holding her up in the air), it gets the biggest grin out of her. She's also recently developed some consonants. She's saying something like "da da". She also likes to sputter, lots of slobber involved there. But it's cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment