Monday, January 6, 2014

Some nights...

I'm not sure what the heck is going on. Saoirse fusses and fusses and what seems like nothing sets her off. Last night, if it wasn't me holding her, it pretty much wasn't okay. She also refused to sleep for any length of time until 2 am. Fortunately, she was in a good mood. Cooing and crowing and chattering. 

I'm not complaining, not really. Just showing it's not always rainbows and butterflies. Teething sucks. She's been drooling like a St Bernard since she was about 2 months old. 

Some days the only thing that soothes her is teething gel and teething rings or a finger. Her hands are constantly in her mouth. I'm waiting for that first tooth to break through, all the while realizing we're in this for the long haul regardless. I'm not looking forward to 2 year old molars. 

But at the end of the day she's an awesome snuggle buddy and I love her to pieces. 



No comments:

Post a Comment