I found that link on Old Wives' Tales and decided to see how they add up, just for fun.
1)Pay attention to which way you lay down in bed tonight. If you prefer
sleeping on your left side, you'll have a boy. Right side? Your pregnant with a girl.--- I totally prefer my right side. Girl.
2)Little girls aren't always sweet. Extreme nausea means you are having a daughter.---- I've been very nauseous. No actually vomiting, but the nausea has sucked. Girl.
3)If your hands are dry during pregnancy, you are having a boy; soft -- expect a girl. --- My hands have never known what dry was, but still. Girl.
4)Your favorite pregnancy foods may tell you what sex the baby is. If you're craving citrus while pregnant, you're having a girl.--- Not sure what all really falls under citrus, but I love me some fruit. Orange juice is a huge love of mine. Girl.
5) If altering hormones makes your skin break out, expect a girl.--- I have been having some zits and black heads...not sure if it's more than before, but they are there. Girl.
6)If you feel as though you're gliding through they day, you'll have a girl. Stumbling? It's a boy.--- Not really sure on this one. I was always somewhat clumsy, but it's not like it's gotten better or worse. So I'm really not sure how this one leans...
7)If your face gets fuller, it means you're having a girl.--- I think my face is the same. But I am only almost 13 weeks. Boy?
8)Craving salt during pregnancy?
Potato chips, pretzels, and popcorn means a boy is on the way. Need a
little something sweet? Ice cream, chocolate, and candy means you're
having a girl.--- This one is also indecisive. I've been eating pickles like no one's business, but I'm also craving sweet things like Twizzlers, Sour Punch Straws, and Sprite. And fruit. However, those green beans doused in salt were amazing. But I always have been a salt person. This is really no change. Indecisive.
9) If you're experiencing pregnant mood-swings, expect a baby girl to arrive soon.--- I feel overwhelmed here and there, but no bursting into tears. Boy.
10)If you're carrying the baby low on your stomach, expect a boy. If it's high, you're having a girl.--- Irrelevant right now as I'm not showing yet.
11) If you're carrying baby in front, it's a boy. Is the baby weight spaced all around your middle? It's a girl.--- See my reply to #10.
12)Dangle a chain with a charm over your palm. If it swings back and forth: boy. In a circle: girl.--- Okay, had to go scavenge up a necklace for this. I used this awesome kitty necklace Joseph bought for me. Did it twice. Same result. Verdict: Girl.
13)"Show me your hands." If you would hold your hands palms up it's a girl. Down? You're having a boy.--- This one seems weird. And I've always been a palm up girl. But given that that's always been the case, I'm going to have to skip this one. Seems pretty silly anyway.
14) If your age and year of conception are both even or odd, it's girl. One even, one odd means a boy.--- This one is a little hard because I was 21 at conception. But turned 22 soon after. First positive test was on my 22nd birthday. So...boy if you go by conception age. Girl if you go by current. ????
15)If the baby's heart beats more than 150 times per minute, you're pregnant with a girl. Less than 150, it's a boy.--- This one is ridiculous cause all little things have fast heartbeats, but my first ultrasound with a heartbeat, the beat was over 150. Girl.
16) A child tends to be of the same sex as the parent who is less stressed at the time of conception.--- Well, Joseph is a very chill person. Boy.
17)If your right breast is larger than the left while pregnant, you are having a girl. If the left is larger, it's a baby boy.--- I think my right boob has always been slightly larger, and the pregnancy size increase hasn't equaled anything out sooo...Girl.
And based off of my due date, the Chinese gender predictor says I'm having a girl.
My next appointment is March 7. I don't believe I have an ultrasound that day, but I figure they'll listen for a heartbeat. Then maybe by the end of March, I'll have an ultrasound to see what we're having! Superstition points at a girl.
Nausea is still reigning supreme. It hits at least once a day. My first trimester is over tomorrow, so I'm really hoping this goes away soon, along with my sheer exhaustion.