Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Favorite Pregnancy Items (So Far)

The Boppy Custom Fit Total Body Pillow has been a life-saver. I now do not have horrible right pelvis pain and no shooting pains down my right leg unless I over do it. Both largely ceased when I started sleeping with this pillow. I love this thing.

I'd probably not be conscious without these. I started taking them when I was having morning sickness to help with that, and I quickly figured out if I don't take them, I'm more exhausted. Plus this B Complex is a gummy vitamin. Which just makes them awesome. And I always remember to take them.

These jeans from Thyme Maternity. These are the first jeans I bought, and so far the only ones I own. But I get compliments on them ALL THE TIME. Both my obstetrician and my sister (who has had 4 kids) didn't realize they were maternity jeans because, and apparently this is strange, they look like normal jeans. My sister thought I was just wearing a tank top under my tshirt. They're also soft and come in petite, which is great for those of us, including myself, who are 5' 3" first thing in the morning. Means I don't walk ALL OVER my jeans.



Completely unrelated to the rest of this post, I'm starting to feel Saoirse move! It's cool and a little odd at the same time. 22 weeks down, 18 to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment